Steel Frame System (SFS) with Dry Lining – Dallimore School, Ilkeston
- To work in conjunction with Derby County Council
- To provide an extension to an existing school building
- To construct exterior walls utilising a steel metal frame system
- All works to be carried out in line with the CAD (computer aided design) drawings supplied
- On completion of the steel frame system, 12mm cement particle boards to be fitted to the exterior walls
- Internal partitions to be studded out using British Gypsum Lining and skimmed to create a professional plastered finish.
Project completed two weeks ahead of original schedule
Client satisfaction resulted in Westville being appointed to carry out works on phase 3, which commenced in February 2017.
Westville have delivered a first class piece of work on time and to budget.
QS – Derbyshire County Council