Due to COVID-19 Westville Group have put in new measures to be safe when working in other people’s homes. This is to keep you and our employees safe. Some of the measure’s Westville Group have put into place are as follows:
- Westville Group will maintain social distancing in the workplace wherever possible.
- Westville Group are further increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning.
- Westville Group will keep the job duration time as short as possible.
- Westville Group will use back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible.
- Westville Group will Use screens or barriers to separate people from each other whenever possible.
- Westville Group aims to reduce the number of people each person has contact with by using ‘fixed teams or partnering’ (so each person works with only a few others).
- Social distancing will apply to all parts of our business, not just the place where people spend most of their time, but also entrances and exits, break rooms, canteens and similar settings.
The objective of this is to maintain 2m social distancing wherever possible.
You can find out more information regarding working safely during COVID-19 on the Governments website here. Westville Group have met all the latest government advice and are operating to the highest safety standards set by the Construction Leadership Council.