Westville has been working on projects for local authorities for over 34 years accross the Midlands and South Yorkshire.
Specialising in retrofit and regeneration, we have many examples of transforming large areas of deprived, dilapidated buildings into warm, beautiful housing.
Bespoke, client-focused approach
We pride ourselves on forging strong professional relationships with local authorities, and our bespoke, client-focused business model ticks all the requirements to make the whole process as seamless as possible.
Outside of our expertise in EWI, Cavity Wall, Loft insulation and Rendering, we also offer a project support package that includes:
- Bid Support & Funding Advice
- CGI’s To Support Planning Applications
- Project Planning (Including specifications and technical information)
- Project Management (Overseeing work from design to completion)
- Designated Local Account Manager (Point of direct contact with a member of the Westville Leadership Team)
- Regular Reporting (Updates on pre-agreed KPIs)
- Pre-Delivery Scheme Marketing (directed at residents to generate enquiries.)
- Post-Delivery Scheme Marketing (publicised success of project via case studies and PR)